We offer a multitude of exceptional services to meet your needs. These services include:
- Homemaker Personal Care is provided by our home assistants.
- Program Coordination/Case Management is in place to ensure goals and supports are met according to individual plans and to provide daily supervision over each home.
- Payee Services/Financial Coordination are available to assist with benefit tracking, budgeting of funds, and expense management.
- Health Service Coordination is available to provide medical overview and consultation, as well as medication supervision. These services are provided by Registered Nurses.
- Medical Care Coordination ensures medical evaluations and follow up care are completed based on physicians orders.
- Emergency On-call support services are provided by case management and nursing to ensure continuity of care after normal business hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Activity Coordination provides planned activities and daytrips to location in and around the central Ohio area.
Brooks Supported Living also has a fleet of multi-passenger and wheelchair accessible vehicles available for specialized transportation needs.